What is zulily's return policy?
You are entitled to cancel your order if you notify us in writing within 7 days of placing the order. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you must return them to us at your own cost.
You can return products (except for certain products, as explained below) for a full refund if you return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt of your goods. The cost of returning the item(s) is at your expense, and the initial shipping & handling charges will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty / incorrect.
Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. zulily reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached.
Please include the original delivery note, highlighting the Returns Reason Codes in the boxes provided; without it, we may not be able to process your refund.
Your refund will be processed within 5-7 days from the date the goods are received into our warehouse. Please note, each card processor varies in how many days it takes them to credit the money back to your card.
Which products cannot be returned to zulily?
Unfortunately there are certain products that zulily is unable to accept as returns, if the outer packaging has been opened. These product groups are Intimate apparel, Underwear, Lingerie, Bras, Pierced products, Hosiery, Confectionery, Cosmetics, Swimwear, Cloth Nappies, Nursing Apparel and Personalised Items.
How can I safely return my order to zulily?
If something is not right and you would like to return a product, please follow the steps below within 14 days of receipt:
1. Please complete the Returns Reason Form found on your delivery note, indicating the item you are returning and your reason for return. Please ensure you include this slip within the parcel – without it, we may not be able to process your return.
2. Use the original packaging to repack your returns, ensuring that the product is packed well enough to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse. The product must arrive at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
3. On the front of return parcel please put the following address to ensure we can handle your return in a timely manner: zulily Returns, Clipper Logistics Group Ltd, Barlby Road, Selby, YO8 5BL
4. Reseal the parcel and take it to the Post Office within 14 days of receipt.
5. Remember to use a recorded delivery service or similar, thereby obtaining a unique tracking ID. This is your proof if your parcel goes astray.
Where should I send an eligible return?
All returned goods should be sent to:
Clipper Logistics Group Ltd
Can I return an item for a replacement?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges or replacements. zulily UK is able to offer our members such exclusive prices because we order stock from our brand partners after each promotion has closed, rather than holding stock ourselves. This makes it very difficult for us to order further stock at a later date.
What if my order arrives incomplete, incorrect, damaged or defective?
We understand that frustration! We’ll work to resolve the problem immediately—simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.